Northwest Regional Education Service District
BULLETIN BOARD POSTING GUIDELINES
– Read Before Posting –
The following guidelines will help ensure that staff follows NWRESD regulations for
the appropriate use of electronic resources (Board Policy EDE, EDE-AR).
- Ads are for non-business related postings. (We cannot give unfair advantage – free advertising—to one business over another on a tax-payer purchased system, or use ESD resources for personal financial gain.)
- Do not include ads for realtors, agents or any other third-party names, phone numbers or e-mail addresses.
- Direct all responders to reply to you, the sender.
Some Specific Do's and Don'ts
If you have questions about these guidelines, please contact the NWRESD Communications Department at 503-614-1252 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Items specifically excluded from the NWRESD staff bulletin board are any products intended to promote the use of tobacco, alcohol, weapons or drugs.
- You can post Items for sale on a one-time basis such as a sofa, but NOT the sofas your spouse sells at the furniture store he/she works for.
- You can post your house for sale with your name and phone number as contact information in the message, but NOT your realtor's name and phone number.
- You can post your house, garage apartment, room for rent, etc. with your name and phone number as contact information in the message, but NOT the apartments you rent as a part-time apartment manager.
- It is acceptable to post messages SEEKING INFORMATION on a beach rental, where to go for dinner, who has good book discounts, etc., as long as you ask for the reply to come to you personally.
Back to NWRESD staff bulletin board